Friday, April 11, 2014

Update: LA FITNESS coming to Sanders/Willow

Update:  Today is the last day of Phase 1. At 2100 Willow Rd (by Target) they are offering pre-sale incentives. New club will be the largest in the country at 41,000sf to compete with Lifetime Fitness in Vernon Hills. Scheduled to open in September! I'm a new member-my weight training goals will need to wait until fall. It will be a beautiful facility, excited for a local club! Who's with me?

It's official the sign is up. LA FITNESS is coming to Sanders/Willow. It's a Glenview address but I recall reading somewhere that both Northbrook and Glenview are sharing in tax revenue at that corner site of mixed use development. Can anyone weigh in on this? haha get it? Not sure if my husband would say that's punny or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment